Digital Project Life | Week Thirty-Four











Welcome to another week of project life.  This is the week I took hours perfecting my template.  If you haven't noticed, I have been using it, every week, unchanging.  Yeah! *grin.  You can see how much it has changed here.
Raeleen and I managed to squeeze in some girl time with card games and mani's and pedi's.  Got some painting done.  Took some snapshots for my Real Life Project post.  Did a little dirt digging and shadow photo taking. Lots of book reading happening right now.


supplies:  Journal cards by Jessica Sprague,  Digital Template my own, Digital background freebie by Jessica Sprague, Digital Page Protectors and Album my own. Sharing over at The Mom Creative, Two Peas in a Bucket and Big Picture Classes.   Wanna know more about Project Life? Start here