The Real Life Portrait Layout Project

After reading this post, by Cathy Zielske.  I thought it was time.  Time to share a glimpse into my Real Life. Real Crazy Life.  I have to admit at times ... all the time .. I only share the fun, good, happy pieces of our lives.  Just recently while finishing up Project Life, I caught myself sifting through photos, making sure each one was good enough.  When truth is, Real Life is always happening.  While I'm being completely laid out honest here, the only camera I have Right Now is my iPhone.   I'm learning to Let it Be. So here you go, Real Life as it is Right Now.

Journaling reads...

A glimpse into real life, right now. This year has been one of the most stressful yet the most rewarding.  We moved in the upstairs of our new house.  Yeah! Less the wood flooring we are living in a comfy space.  Considering a family of six that was packed in a trailer house for eighteen months.  I have to admit the journey hasn’t been always the smoothest.  Here is the photo for how life is Right. Now.

My office presently, which is a table in my daughters room.  The room Jeff and I are using until the Master Bedroom is complete downstairs. And then, My office in the not to distance future.  As you can see it is being used as my cabinet door paint room.
August 2012

Journaling reads...

Kitchen.  O, Kitchen.  How I lose sleep over you.  House building, Well, I’ll just say.. There are no words to describe it.  No one can truly comprehend the stress and joy that it brings.  All the rooms in a house.. the Kitchen is the most used and absolutely the hardest to design.  The decisions that are involved in a Kitchen. What?  The What’s that and I need a What? Okay, Here we are Around. Here. Decisions made.  The cabinets are custom built by my Daddy, installed and I am painting my arms off.  I won’t even get into appliances.  As for the photo, my present kitchen consists of a coffee pot my faithful Bunn of course, microwave, toaster and Braum’s paper bags for storage. My future kitchen, eight feet of pure primed and sanded goodness. Awaiting final color and glaze.
August 2012

"Here’s to seeing real life in creative and authentic ways. And heck, if it takes the pressure off of shooting for perfection, I say all the better." ~Cathy Zielske

supplies: Free template download by Cathy Zielske.  Photos by Raeleen on my iPhone. (Thank you sweet girl!)

Wanna know more about Cathy Zielske?  Start Here.  To view more of my posts similar to this one. Go Here.