What is – Soul Restoration?

SOUL  –noun–  the principle of life, feeling, thought, and action in humans, regarded as a distinct entity separate from the body, and commonly held to be separable in existence from the body; the spiritual part of humans as distinct from the physical part.

RESTORATION –noun– the act of restoring; renewal, revival, or reestablishment.


Time for change.
Time for seeking.
Time to listen.
Time to move toward the ultimate goal.

[Something Heavenly!]

It's time for healing time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time to make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender

[Whatever You're doing INSIDE of me]

It feels like chaos but somehow there's PEACE
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
but I'm giving in to

[something Heavenly!]

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again

[REEVALUTE who I really am]

Am I doing everything to follow Your will
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills

[SO - SHOW ME WANT IT IS YOU WANT FROM ME]

I give everything I SURRENDER...
Time to face up
Clean this old house

[Time to breathe IN and let everything out]

That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to release all my held back tears

[ Whatever You're doing INSIDE of me ]

It feels like chaos but I believe
You're up to something BIGGER THAN ME
Larger than LIFE

[something Heavenly!]

[ Whatever You're doing INSIDE of me ]

It feels like chaos but now I can see
This is something BIGGER THAN ME
Larger than LIFE

[something Heavenly!]

[something Heavenly!]

It's time to face up
Clean this old house

[ Time to breathe IN and let everything out!! ]

hands down,  this song has been the most powerful song that impacted my heart like a boulder!
it is my prayer that it will speak to you as well.
"restoring our souls shoulder to shoulder"

~Melanie 2011