The Inheritance | Daughter of the King

Try and convince my sweet eight year old Raeleen that she is to young for a Beth Moore bible study! 
I suppose this could be my doing...
Ok, I admit it...all of her life... her Mama (that would be me) has been a lover of a good intense bible study!
Being that my very first Beth Moore bible study was Living Beyond Yourself ..the internet study...
and sweet Raeleen was hanging out in her playpen or in my lap as I watched the videos and did my homework.  Dial-up no less, so yes, I watched Beth's hands move like she was doing the robot.  But nevertheless, I was instantly hooked...and obviously Raeleen must of been too.  Eight years and counting. :)
Never underestimate the power of God's Word.  Don't think for a minute you and I as parents cannot spiritually influence our baby before their first chocolate birthday cake!
I am thrilled that my actions have inspired a
tabbed  bible carrying, 
passage underlining,
morning devotional reading,
index card writing,
and perhaps even a......
Future LPM Siesta Scripture Memory Team spiral index card carrier!

I have been blessed with a smart, talented little girl to teach and train up how to be not only a Mighty Woman of God some day, but now right now at a young age, I firmly believe with everything I am that instilling biblical values in our young ones heart is critical for the time we live.

Timothy recieved a beautiful inheritance of love for God..
"That precious memory triggers another: your honest faith—and what a rich faith it is, handed down from your grandmother Lois to your mother Eunice, and now to you! And the special gift of ministry you received when I laid hands on you and prayed—keep that ablaze! God doesn't want us to be shy with his gifts, but bold and loving and sensible." 2 Timothy 1:5-7 MSG

Did you know?.. That is the same inheritance we are to leave our children?
I believe.. When our children see a consistent devotion to God,
they are encouraged to follow.
Proverbs 22:6
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

~Precious Princess of the King~