Breaking Free | Beth Moore


Updated: 2009 Breaking Free Promo Video

Breaking Free: The Journey, The Stories by Beth Moore leads you through a study of the Scriptures to discover the transforming power of Christian freedom. Based on Isaiah 61:1-4, this in-depth Bible study draws parallels between the captive Israelites and today's believers. Beth uses Scripture to help identify spiritual strongholds in your life, no matter how big or small. She explains that anything that hinders us from the benefits of knowing God is bondage. Breaking Free is Beth's life message that she wants to share with you.  Read more...lifeway.com.

For my local readers, I will be taking this study at CTK Bellingham.

Leave me a comment with your email and I'll send you the details.

Others that are unable to take the study at church or to my friends and family out of town or state.  Here are the links to the online resources.


If you cannot attend the *church study but still wish to follow along with us,

here is the link to order the book and to the downloads for audio or video.

How does a homework study work?

Well, I have done two of them and had positive feedback.  So for the next 10 to 11 weeks we will be discussing our weekly homework.  Every Wednesday morning we meet at the church and carry on as normal, watch the video and discussion the weekly questions.  If you are a Monday night girl, you will be a couple of days ahead of us on Wednesdays.  I will do my best to post the five days of homework on Th, F, Sat, M and T.  This way we have a chance to discuss every day of homework before we meet again on Wednesday.  I am so excited to get started with this study, I bet you are too.

Remember this particular study is very personal and may be emotional at times. 

Please keep this in mind when posting comments.

The idea of this blog is simply to have a means of contact for questions you may have and a way to communicate with others taking the same bible study.

{{You'll have to have your book with you in order for the homework post to make sense.

 I will not be able to 'quote' word for word anything from the workbook ....the questions will be simple and straight to the point in my own words.  If you have a question about where one of the answer are, post a comment and refer to the number and I'll post a page number it's on.}}

I'll post our first day of homework tomorrow and continue the five days thru Tuesday.

Relax, Enjoy and Remember there is no pressure.  Do what you can!

This is gonna be a good one.

~Melanie