Digital Project Life | Week Thirty-Four


Welcome to the Week of: August 19-25
Highlights: Soccer season has begun.
Photoshop Tips: 
Love journaling directly on photos.
I used a soccer ball element in place of the 'o' in soccer.
On the title card I 'stitched' around the sides.
I used filler cards from the seafoam edition and placed some elements from pink paisley in the center.

Complete Digital Album Spread:





1. *Week 34 Title Card created with a Seafoam Edition Card  2. *Collage Collection 3x4 and 4x6 3. *Soccer ball from my 2013 Soccer Kit 4. *Digital Open Album with Template 1 5. *free blog download 52 Weeks in Chipboard 6. Seafoam Edition Filler Cards 7. Pink Paislee Caught on Camera Kit 8. *Stitching  *Melanie Britt

Tech Stuff:

is a memory keeping system developed by Becky Higgins.  I contributed to her Project Life e-book available here. You can find traditional supplies here and here. The digital aspect of this system is available at Digital Project Life.

 728 x 90