Project Life | Week Forty-Five

Welcome to Project Life: Week Forty-Five::
Every week I love this project more and more.
This week I used some Cobalt elements,  *tease I have been using Cobalt for my Yearbook project.  Sharing more about that soon.
Sticking to simple as my motto... snapshots with a few words perfectly fitting.
I find it humorous that I strategically placed my scarecrow, christmas, orange lighted, tree snapshot...next to our church's The Story of Christmas display. *it is that time of the year folks.

Be sure to check out my post that reveals a sneak at my new digital album for 2013.
I really won't be sharing more until I have downloaded the products I will be using.

Supplies:  52 Weeks in Chipboard Melanie Britt | Digital Cobalt Edition Becky HIggins | Life Quote Cards Becky HIggins Digital Project Life  Template Melanie Britt | Brown background  Jessica Sprague | Digital Plastics  Melanie Britt | Digital Album  Melanie Britt | Sharing over at Project 366,  The Mom Creative, Two Peas in a Bucket and Big Picture Classes.  Wanna know more about Project Life? Start here