Digital Project Life | 2013 Sneak Peek + Plan

Confession:  I am in the process of wrapping up week forty-five.
Please:  Bare with me as I go ahead with my 2013 plan.  Back in August the big reveal of Project Life NEW editions hit the scene.  I fell in love with the Seafoam edition, immediately new it was what I wanted for another go at Project Life in 2013.  Since then, I have been eagerly awaiting the announcement of the Digital Seafoam edition,  it is November isn't it?  Okayno announcementno tweet me back. *sigh.  Today I read that the digital products will be available in December.  Having said that,  I must go ahead and prepare for Project Life 2013, without the actual product. *sigh.  I created my Open Digital Album.  I have been striving to perfect my open digital album design throughout 2012.  I believe I may have done it.  I love it.  I am keeping it.

I matched the Seafoam edition color the best I could. With no product to work with, *sigh, I studied the product line reveal photos for inspiration. Added some white slashes around the rim of the album back, capped the corners with silver edges.  Created a metal binder ring album spine.  love it so much better than the white rings on the brown album. I also redid my Digital Plastic Template.  love. creating. digital. plastics. so. much.  Final Answer.  I promise.  Okay, maybe I shouldn't promise. But, I love it. It has a new clean, crisp look.  Simple.  I love simple. I honestly cannot see myself tiring of it throughout 2013! *crossing fingers.  
I will continue to wait for the big announcement.  Here's to the anticipation of getting the Seafoam edition downloaded. *smile.


That's all. Moving on to Digital December Daily [later this week I will be sharing my DD pages and album].  I'm shifting focus on making our house a home for the holidays.