Digital Project Life | Week Twelve


Good morning project life'rs!  Much to share this week. 
Number one: Crazy weather. (Any fellow Okies out there?) 
Number two: Baseball has officially kicked in.
Number three: Mud puddles.
Number four: Food.
Number five: Food. {O wait, I already said that.}
redo- Number five: The Hunger Games!! O MY GOODNESS! O MY GOODNESS!
Such a FANTASTIC movie!  The boys and I were on the edge of our spilled candy seats throughout the entire 2 1/2 hours.  If you haven't dared to get out there and see it.  Get out there and see it!
Moving on:  I had so much going on this week...  I kept it simple: Did Not Once overthink..... well maybe I did for a second...  Here's what I come up with....
Lots of snapshots. Lots to say. So I gathered all my thoughts about our week on a scrap piece of paper and placed it smack dab in the middle of the week.








Thanks for stopping by!  Leave me your link. I'll stop over.
~Melanie