Happy Wednesday + A Freebie!

Happy Wednesday.  I have been hard at work checking off my get it done list....
Currently playing Project Life catch up. Hoping to have a post up Sunday and thereafter, back to weekly updates.
I sat down early this morning with plans of creating and adding a new freebie on my facebook page.
Oh Shoot! That's what I'm calling it.  The journal cards have a chipboard background with the cutest camera graphic ever!  Now, I better wrap up my blog time and get my little guy (Ruger) in uniform for team baseball photos tonight (state bound, so this so sorta a big deal). Click on the image above to be taken to the download.  Enjoy! Have a great day!

Sorry, download no longer available, and has been downloaded 325 times.
Make sure you don't miss another one by liking my facebook page.