Digital Project Life | Week Twenty-Two

Welcome to week twenty-two.
My favorite thing about this week was the 3x4 card I made from the popular "pray for oklahoma" graphic circulating the web.  My heart goes out to all my fellow okies during this time.
Moving on:
The entire spread. Click on image for a clearer view.
Left side.
Close-up of left side.
Right side.


Supplies: Digital Project Life  templates, Open Album Design, Weeks in Chipboard, Cardboard Journal Card  Melanie Britt | Digital Project Life Editions  Becky Higgins Not a Digital Memory Keeper? Find the Traditional Project Life Editions Here |  Digital Plastics (altered for album) Traci Reed | Wanna know more about Project Life? Start here.  Follow me on Twitter @Melanie_Britt Instagram @melaniebritt as well as the hashtag  #digitalprojectlife.