Project Life | Week Forty-Four + A Freebie

Welcome to Project Life.  Week Forty-Four!
Left Side:
How fitting is it to have a Halloween insert, being Halloween was smack dab in the middle of the week?! *grin* Okay, moving on...
I finally did it!  I finally took a snapshot of the Grandparents handwriting.  Something I have wanted to do for such a long time.  Captured and Documented! Check. Check.

Right Side:  Just a few Halloween tidbits.  A lotta acting silly.  A lotta candy.  A lotta food.  A lotta spray glitter.  A lotta laughin. And a whole lotta love.

Thanks for checking in on me and another project life update.
Oh! Before I go. I almost forgot!
I have another FREEBIE up for you on my facebook page.
The "today" journal cards you see on this weeks spread.
Enjoy!

Supplies:  Today Journal Cards  Melanie Britt Digital Project Life  Template Melanie Britt | Brown background  Jessica Sprague | Digital Plastics  Melanie Britt | Digital Album  Melanie Britt | Sharing over at Project 366,  The Mom Creative, Two Peas in a Bucket and Big Picture Classes.  Wanna know more about Project Life? Start here