Project Life | Week Forty

Welcome to Week Forty!  Gosh, it's a shock to type that.  I am so thrilled that I made it this far.  I love the simplicity of this project.  I really do.
About this week:
House building project finishing up.  Not really any down time for 'extras'.  Follow me on instagram for more into my everyday.  Also my around here posts will give a little insight.
I try not to add house and school snapshots to project life.  I am hoping to keep it just about us, more on a personal level.

I've mentioned before how I love the photos themselves to tell the story.  I do love to add a few words. I'm a lover of word art and short fun, sometimes inspirational quotes.  I believe there is no need for a long drawn out emotional journaling saga in the family album.  That's what my personal journal is for. Just sayin.

supplies:  Enjoy Word Brushes, Heidi Swapp,  Clementine Digital Project Life,  Digital Template my own, Digital background freebie,  Jessica Sprague, Digital Page Protectors and Album my own. Sharing over at Project 366,  The Mom Creative, Two Peas in a Bucket and Big Picture Classes.   Wanna know more about Project Life? Start here