Digital Week in the Life 2012









Week in the Life 2012 Cover page and represents Sunday
Wrapped up Week in the Life, f-i-n-a-l-l-y. grin.  Last year I really went crazy with everyday posting of photos, then going back and creating the pages. This year, a took a complete different approach. With life truly in full force.. and by life.. I mean....really... real life, living, day in, day out. 
Baseball.
Dance prep for recital.
We wrapped up our school year curriculum, and even managed to print records and store away all saved portfolio items. Not to even mention the tiny  major 'house building' detail.
I have been dabbling with project life layouts throughout the last few weeks so technically I am not 'behind' - just haven't taken the extra 'time' to blog.. {there I said it} now before I get myself in more 'blog world' trouble... let's get to my Week in the Life 2012!  To avoid being repetitive I simply entered this group of WITL pages to represent Project Life Week 17. As you can see, I chose not to journal.  The photos tell all.  I did choose a 'title' word and 'subtitle' to couple with the 'day' tag, that's it. Keepin' it simple. Click on the photos to enlarge.


I did however, create a mask to cover the entire right page. The album flips on my screen saver as I have them posted.


MONDAY | Week in the Life 2012
TUESDAY | Week in the Life 2012

WEDNESDAY | Week in the Life 2012


THURSDAY | Week in the Life 2012


FRIDAY | Week in the Life 2012


SATURDAY | Week in the Life 2012