Week Seven Homework | James Mercy Triumphs



Session Seven


Beth Moore Quotes:
God knows how everything will turn out. And, for every single person who belongs to HIm, it turns out well. We are not the exceptions.
If were willing, God is our song when we are happy, our escape when we are tempted, our hope when we're despairing, our joy in tribulation, our strength in weakness, and our immortality in dying. Ultimately, He Himself is our health.
A pair of hands clasped in earnest prayer is the best means we have this side of heaven to hang onto Jesus for dear life.
Sometimes it takes more faith to feel forgiven than it does to feel healed.

Reflections:
Between the Rains.... These three little words spoke volumes to me. Isn't it so true. Life just works that way. My current season is one of patience and endurance. Ironically, according to James our protagonist, endurance must do its complete work.
According to Romans 8:28 every single one of us are called to serve in some way. However, if you flood a crop, it won't come up. A season that follows of testing, act of doing.
Accept the beauty of the process. Beautiful thing because it its the Lord's way. His timing, perfect timing, not mine. I have found it to be the hard truth, but when I assume to think I'm ready for something sure enough it's the exact opposite. One of the hardest truths for me to realize was that God cares about me and wants me to succeed. I have to submit to his ways and trust him during the process of preparation. I had to admit, I'm not ready. There is a reason for everything and leave it at that. I believe the Lord will guide me to where he wants me ..when he is good and ready to. Its the truth, When I prayerfully, and I mean really prayerfully, consider decisions in my life combined with trusting him for an answer in turn handing my petition over to him. I have discovered the pouring out of blessings and answered prayers. Go ahead and do the process broken and be used mightily. I type these words to reassure you, this is truly God's way and it works. Similar to what I tell the kids when they are doing school work. "Focus on what you know, not what you don't know."
Ignite fresh resolve through the stories of others. We all have the making of a good story. Embrace life's journey and turn it into a marvelous story to help others. It's called my testimony and there is not another the exact same as mine. I was meant to do all I have done, go through all I have gone through, to tell it to others, not to keep it to myself.

Remember:
Romans 8:28  We know that in all things- God works for the good of those who love him.
Ecclesiastes 5:4 When you make a vow to God, do not delay to fulfill it.
1 John 3:18 Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Homework: 
What does Lev 19:13 say? Do not defraud or rob your neighbor. Do not hold back the wages of a hired worker overnight. pg 158


What exactly was the outcome from the Lord {James 5:11 As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.} according to (Job 42:12 The LORD blessed the latter part of Job’s life more than the former part.)  pg 167

How does Hebrews 6:13 say God is unique regarding oaths? When God made his promise to Abraham, since there was no one greater for him to swear by, he swore by himself!  He's not only the first. He's also the last. He's not just the beginning. He's also the end. No one is above Him and , below Him, all will bow. Imagine existing for an eternity and never running into a single soul who can outdo you. No one is greater. No higher name by which to swear.  page 168

Is anyone cheerful? He should sing. pg 175

Exactly what did Asa do to displease the Lord? Though his disease was severe, even in his illness he did not seek help from the LORD, but only from the physicians.  2 Chronicles 16:12  pg 179


The where's and what's about this study. 
Where:  9am Ladies Sunday School class. If you live locally I would
love to see you there. Miracles of Love Community Church Claremore OK 74017.  I will post an update for blog readers and regular attenders that simply want to keep motivated throughout the week during homework.



What: I have been involved with ladies group
study for over ten years. Love the word of God and pray my enthusiasm for the
scriptures will splash into the lives of others. This blog started in 2009 as an attempt to communicate with my 'small group table' throughout the week and has became so much more. So throughout the week I will post at least once about the homework. You are welcome to leave a comment anytime and link up, share thoughts or ask questions.. I'll do my best to answer. Main thing girls is to have a blast in the Word! Let it speak directly to your heart, as it speaks differently to all of us due to our own personal journey.