DUTY or delight?

I can hardly type fast enough ...
So excited to begin another blog study with you. In preparation to facilitate this study, I have read the entire participant book front to back.  I can tell you without a doubt this will be a Soul gripping study that's gonna grip you to Jesus like never before. If you've been longing for a deeper relationship with God, this study is for you!

If you are able to come in person Sunday morning then I will see you there, if not, I hope that you will follow along here online Sunday evenings.
You can order the book from the lifeway website or your local lifeway store.
Here's a sneak peek of what we'll be discussing.....
God is not looking for us to perform for Him, He's looking for us to delight in Him. Many of us hit invisible barriers when we seek the Lord with questions like:
Is God happy with me?
Does He really love me?
Am I doing enough?
Why do I feel guilty all the time?
Why can't I seem to grow more spiritually?

Join us on a journey to overcome spiritual insecurity using six foundational truths from
Ephesians 1:3-23. You will discover the beautiful news that God has
{chosen you for a deep, soul-satisfying relationship!}
He also constantly supplies everything you need to know Him this way.
Watch the Introduction Session by Tammie.
Every week I will leave the link to the short videos.
Enjoy. ~Melanie