clean hands; pure heart

I have had my nose stuck between the pages of systematic theology, lexicons and interlinear Bible.
Just the way I tend to 'refresh' and 'refuel' after completing group studies.  Besides a surprise visit from my parents, we have been at the ball field!
Baseball and more baseball is all I can say!
And since a blog post isn't fun without photos here ya go..
This morning I studied Psalm 24 and thought I'd share an interesting question and answer verse that really stuck out. 
Psalm 24:3-4
Who may stand in His holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart.
Isn't the Word just awesome?
The Lord knows our questions and I believe he always answers.
It's just my job to seek Him with everything I am and listen.
This verse is simple really..
To have clean hands, is to consider my actions.
To have a pure heart, is to be sincere and a renewed mind.

Heavenly Father,
I will choose to seek You with my whole heart so that I might recieve grace from You,
The One True God who loves the unworthy!
Amen

True love from God begins with delight in His holiness. -Jack Hayford

original devotion post: wordanew2010