Digital Project Life | Week Fifty - One

Welcome to Week 51!  One week left.  As I wrap up these final two weeks, I find myself anxious to just 'be done with 2012', then I realized instead of focusing on what is ahead ..... stop the "Rush" and "Reflect" on what is "Present" ..... "Right" now.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out another project life update.  Leave me your link in a comment, I would love to see your project life pages.  If you are a digital project lifer, feel free to join me with the hashtag #digitalprojectlife.

Supplies:   Digital Project Life  Becky Higgins Not a Digital Memory Keeper? Find the Project Life Editions Here | Digital Project Life  Template Melanie Britt | Brown background Jessica Sprague | Digital Plastics and Open Album Design  Melanie Britt | Wanna know more about Project Life? Start here.  Follow me on Twitter @Melanie_Britt  and Instagram @melaniebritt and hashtag #digitalprojectlife.