December Daily | Days Twenty-One - Twenty-Five


I look forward to this project every year, as it comes to a close I am ready to wrap up the memories and display my digital mini album. Here we go days twenty-one - twenty-five.


Day Twenty-One (click on the images for a clearer image)
Day Twenty-Two
Day Twenty-Three
Day Twenty-Four 
Day Twenty-Five
Some of you have asked what I do with my digital albums once they are complete.
I create a slideshow and display it on my computer monitor.
I save the entire album to a CD and give to family members.
I save the entire album on a flash drive (USB) and play the slideshow on our family TV.
Our TV has a USB port that can have a card plugged into it all the time, you just change the settings to view. So really it's like having a coffee table album out all the time, just on your TV instead.  I love it!
To me: this is the simplest way to save our family memories.

proceed with caution- history coming up......
Most of you already know this last ramble of words, but for you who don't ...
I have plenty of traditional albums stored away in the attic. Yes, in the attic, I don't do bookshelves anymore. You see my scrapbook obsession began in 1997. I have had the scrapbook room filled to the brim with paper, supplies, die cut machines, stamps, punches, you name it.  I even owned a little scrapbook shop for a short time. I started homeschooling in 2006 and with that came saving binders and book after book and file after file.  Sorta overwhelmed me with 'stuff'. And digging up bones is exhausting so this all must wait for another post.  Good for you if you are still reading. Maybe after this house we are building is complete I'll get every single one of those albums out, surround myself and take a photo and attempt to explain why I do all things digitally. Whew! That one little paragraph wore my little brain out.

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my December Daily update.
Are you completing a December Daily album this year?  Digitally or Traditionally?  I would love to see your pages.






Supplies:   Digital December Daily Open Album Design Melanie Britt| December Daily 4x6 Overlays and December Story Journal Cards Ali Edwards | O Christmas Tree Digital Collection  Carina Gardner | Digital Plastics and Digital Album  Melanie Britt |Wanna know more about December Daily 2012? Start here.   Follow me on Twitter @Melanie_Britt and Instagram @melaniebritt  #digitaldecdaily.