Project Life | Week Thirty - Seven









Hello Week Thirty - Seven : I find myself day dreaming about journal cards as the week passes.  The perfect words to go with the stories.  I want to get better at story telling.  I have been jotting notes down on an iPhone note app as I snap photos.  We'll see how it goes.  For this week we had many stories to tell, an ER trip, a doctor visit, a birthday and more.  Let's take a look, shall we?
First up the DR visit : I realized after that I put the DR photos in the left template and probably would have been better to put the ER visit there.  But I'm embracing imperfection and moving on.


















Here we are : Back to normal weekly stuff.



Despite the happenings of this week, I enjoyed taking my time pulling this together.  Being caught up is a wonderful feeling. 

Before I go...
Check out Big Picture Classes Blog today.  I'm being featured! WOOT! So much creative goodness happening.  Will be sharing more soon.

Thanks for checking in on me and another Project Life update. ~M

supplies:  Clementine Digital Project Life,  Digital Template my own, Digital background freebie by Jessica Sprague, Digital Page Protectors and Album my own. Sharing over at Project 366,  The Mom Creative, Two Peas in a Bucket and Big Picture Classes.   Wanna know more about Project Life? Start here

quick links: Week 36,  Week 35,  Week 34,  Week 33