Digital Project Life | Week Twenty-Six


Digital Project Life Week Twenty-Six.
Still moving onward.  This week captures my love for sunsets, Two in fact.
The one on the right, I originally placed in one of the 4x6 slots.  delete.  Placed it in one of the 3x4 slots.  delete.  move it again.  delete.  The placement just wasn't doing it for me.  Then I had a moment, I was going to make this stunning photo well, in my eyes stand out.  I ended up masking it into all four of the middle 3x4 slots.  I am happy. 

supplies: Digital Project Life Clementine, Template my own, Digital background freebie, Digital Page Protectors and Album my own. Sharing over at The Mom Creative, Two Peas in a Bucket and Big Picture Classes.

Wanna know more about Project Life? Start here. To view all my Project Life posts. Go here.