Happy New Year 2014 + A Freebie


Hello everyone.

I trust you all had a safe and fun New Years Eve!
We stayed in and celebrated with our little family.
Today, I cooked up some black eyed peas.
Hey! I'm an Okie. -don't judge- :)

While I'm popping in to say hello, there is a new freebie up on my facebook page.
Click on the image above for the download.

Sorry, download no longer available, and has been downloaded 511 times.
Make sure you don't miss another one by liking my facebook page.

{And.}

My 12 days of Christmas freebies are still available.
I'm not sure how long I will have the links active, but I will leave them until the downloads slow up.
Click on the image below for the 12 freebies.

I looking forward to sharing all I have up my sleeve for 2014!
Thank you for reading!
~Melanie