Digital Project Life | Week Three + A Freebie

Caught up! Jumping for Joy. Extreme lack of photos this week.
I do believe my iPhone is worn out.  Every snapshot I took was blurry, out of focus, you name it, they looked crummy and downright horrible. No amount of filtering was fixing these.  I knew all along it shouldn't be my main camera, but it is handy all I have.  I will be able to upgrade to iPhone 5 this spring, even then, I need a new "real"camera. It's time.
Week Three:
 
Celebrating 1000 facebook fans!  Click on the image above to download all five digital sets.

Sorry, download no longer available, and has been downloaded 155 times.
Make sure you don't miss another one by liking my facebook page.

Supplies: Digital Project Life Editions  Becky Higgins Not a Digital Memory Keeper? Find the Traditional Project Life Editions Here | Digital Project Life  Template Melanie Britt | Digital Plastics,  Open Album Design  Melanie Britt | Weeks in Chipboard Melanie Britt | Wanna know more about Project Life? Start here.  Follow me on Twitter @Melanie_Britt  and Instagram @melaniebritt and  #digitalprojectlife.