December Daily | Days six - twelve

Welcome to December Daily.  If this is your first time visiting,  My projects are 100% digital.  This is a digital mini book.  This post covers days six - twelve.  You can view my original post with my foundation pages here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages and days one - five here: December Daily | Days one - five.
Day Six:
I used a December Story card by Ali Edwards and added some tree stickers from Carina Gardners digital kit.  The collage is full of random snapshots of Raeleen and I wearing our new scarves.
Day Seven:
I used a card from Carinas kit to house the collage of the kids. Ribbon wrapped around the two corners.
Day Eight:
Love, love, love our front porch 'glow'.  My favorite and first decoration to pull out of storage.
Day Nine:
Moon 'my cat' staring out the window at hundreds of birds that pretty much live on our property. I made the digital buttons and color coordinated with Carinas digital kit.
Day Ten:
Chilly weather around here.  Only in Oklahoma: one day 27 and 61 a few days later.  Raeleen and Ruger were feeling a bit under the weather so I snapped a couple of shots of them while watching a movie.  I added my iPhone shot of the weather strip between the two pages.
Day Eleven:
Riley brought our deer out of the attic and placed them in the front yard.  I am crazy about this photo!  Nothing better than a sunset in the background of some twinkle!
Day Twelve:
Twelve 12 Twelve! Another chilly evening wrapped up around the fire. I created the word art in between Carinas tree stickers. The iPhone shot of my calendar and sitting by the fire- side by side.

There ya have it.  Days six - twelve. Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think.?.
Are you completing a December Daily album this year?  Digitally or Traditionally?  I would love to see your pages.

Supplies:   Digital December Daily Open Album Design Melanie Britt| December Daily 4x6 Overlays and December Story Journal Cards Ali Edwards | O Christmas Tree Digital Collection  Carina Gardner | Digital Plastics and Digital Album  Melanie Britt | Wanna know more about December Daily 2012? Start here.   Follow me on Twitter @Melanie_Britt and Instagram #digitaldecdaily.

Comments

  1. I am all digital as well. I really like what you did here. You've given me some ideas. Thx. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digital is the way to go. Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of.curiosity, what do you do with your layouts when you're done? Do you print them up?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts