James Mercy Triumphs | Invitation

What good is your faith? "deep question"
James forces us to face the implications of faith.  Be inspired to put your faith into action in practical ways as you get to know both the man and the book of James.  

This study explores such concepts as:
joy, hardship, faith, wisdom, single mindedness, the tongue, humility, prayer and more.

A note from Lifeway

Bible scholars compare James to the prophet Amos. In other ways James more
closely resembles the Book of Proverbs than any New Testament book. Come along
with Beth Moore on a journey to get to know both the man and the Book of James.
You will never be the same again.

Tidbits from me
For sure the best study ever!  wait:  I think I might say that ever time I start a new study!  Well for sure this is gonna be the best study ever! 


Brand new from Beth Moore.  The study of James.. the half-brother of Jesus.
My small group and I were waist deep into Beth Moore's Revelation study when this was released. so I have to admit I have had this workbook since I was able to get my hands on it and have read it front to back 2 times and read the complete book of James 3 times.  *James is only 5 chapters long girls.

3 Things
1.  your gonna need a workbook if you are unable to purchase a workbook,  you can simply download the session answers from the lifeway store for free. Viewer Guide with Answers  Viewer Guide without Answers


2.  you can download the audio sessions or weekly videos. optional due to the cost.


3. watch the promotional video.


I hope you will prayerfully consider joining me on this journey through the book of James.

Updates can be found HERE,  for easy navigation.