Digital December Daily | December 16

I need a Silent Night.. Guess what I really really.. had one, a real live Silent Night!
Jeff and I were able to have a date night tonight that was so needed. Stress free to say the least.  Calm and quiet, no kids, just us two.  Doesn't happen very often. Jeff shopped for the three boys and I shopped for our little princess. Needless to say Jeff had much better luck and was so better focused than me. He just Rocks!  Ok, so I have some shopping to do still.  Gosh, I have my hands full with one girl, I cannot imagine any more .....  eeek.  Don't get me wrong ..  LOVE my girl!  But boys are so much easier. 

The page I made for today was an awesome moment.  I sneaked up on Raeleen rearranging the ornaments (seems to be her newest obsession).. the lights were down and the tree just sparkled perfect she appeared to glow.  Thrilled I was able to grab my camera and catch this moment.

Right here,  Moments like these,  are why I love December Daily. 
There are unlimited amounts of "Goodness" to Remember!

The journaling is simple: I Need A Silent Night  by: Amy Grant 

I've made the same mistake before | Too many malls, too many stores | December traffic, Christmas rush | It breaks me till I push and shove | Children are crying while mothers are trying
to photograph Santa and sleigh | The shopping and buying and standing forever in line | What can I say? ....
I need a silent night, a holy night | To hear an angel voice through the chaos and the noise | I need a midnight clear, a little peace right here | To end this crazy day with a silent night | December comes then disappears | Faster and faster every year | Did my own mother keep this pace or was the world a different place? ....
Where people stayed home wishing for snow | Watching three channels on their TV | Look at us now rushing around | Trying to buy Christmas peace | What was it like back there in Bethlehem
with peace on earth, good will toward men? ....
Every shepherd's out in the field | Keeping watch over their clock by night | And the glory of the Lord shone around them | And they were so afraid | And the angels said "Fear not! For behold I bring you good news of a great joy that shall be for all people. | "For unto you is born this day a
Savior, who is Christ the Lord and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace."