Digital December Daily | Foundation Pages

So looking forward to this project.  Last year I made..
some pages, only about half way before I let the December 'craziness' get to me.  Not this year.  I am committed to checking December Daily 2011 of my to do list!  The preview shows all my foundation pages.  I created the templates and word art.  Leaving 'white-space' for some extra journaling.  I have some of our favorite activities, songs, poems and scriptures that will be added throughout as they relate to the day.

This is a 100% digital project.  However, I will be scanning items as needed.
The two - page spread includes a 6x12 and a 12x12.


Love all the goodness this project captures.  If you are participating in December Daily, leave me a comment and link to your blog post.....I would love to see your pages.