A Season to be Thankful | November 4


When is it life becomes dull and unsatisfactory?  Often it's when ... we're not living out our full potential - when we're not doing our best! Giving life everything we have without thinking of potential results is the most satisfying thing.  The same goes in sports: When we really give it all we have, that is when we really feel we live life to the fullest.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. Wayne Gretzky

Show me a man who never failed and I'll show you a man who never tried anything hard enough. Allen Waimsley

Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.  Lou Brock

Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible.

Today, I am thankful for i-n-s-p-i-r-a-t-i-o-n!