A Season to be Thankful | November 1


Today is a start of a new month.  One of my favorite times of the year.  Yes, Christmas is around the bend and I do love me some good Christmas tunes.  But, for the month of November I enjoy shifting my thoughts on .. being Thankful!! "Today, November 1, 2011, I am thankful that I am able to homeschool my children." Power thought..... "Focus on what matters most!"  The children are creating their very own "A Season to be Thankful" journal...I hope to share sneaks of it throughout.
Happy November
"When the trees their summer splendor change to raiment red and gold,
When the summer moon turns mellow, and the nights are getting  cold;
When the squirrels hide their acorns, and the woodchucks disappear;
Then we know that it is autumn, loveliest season of the year."
- Carol L. Riser, Autumn

I can hardly believe Halloween is over.  But yes officially it's all over, the chaos of costumes, candy, noise makers and just plain fun.  All decor is tucked away till next year.  Moving on quickly into Thanksgiving Season, a time of thankful moments.  A time to reflect on what is real... what matters most and what a true treasure really is.  Over the next 24 days - leading up to Thanksgiving - I will be sharing a photo a day, some Thanksgiving related, some just a story from everyday life.  
{A thankful heart, perfect for the time of season, and always.}