The Inheritance Session Five | Beth Moore



The Inheritance by Beth Moore ~ Session Five ~ Blog Study

Welcome to Session 5!
There is so much to share from this lesson...so many note card worthy verses!
I had to limit my posting to only five and gosh that was hard to do.
But I did it and below you will find them here in the main download.
The best verse that can sum up this session is.....
{Deuteronomy 10:8-9 msg}
God set apart the tribe of Levi to carry God's Covenant Chest,
to be on duty in the Presence of God, to serve him, and to bless in his name,
as they continue to do today. 
And that's why Levites don't have a piece of inherited land as their kinsmen do.
God is their inheritance, as God, your God, promised them.

Reflection:
When did you choose God over everything else in this world?
Think about how the tangible promises in the Old Testament differ from the spiritual promises in the New Covenant.
Why is God, Himself like no other portion to you? What do you love about Jesus?

Homework:
Read and journal on Ps 16 & 73.

Scriptures to remember:

Exodus 32:29 You have been set apart ot the LORD today! He has blessed you this day!

Deut 32:9 For the Lords portion is His people, His alloted inheritance.

Ps 16:5 Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure.

Ps 16:10 You will not abandon me, you will fill me with JOY in your Presence!

Exodus 32:26 Whoever is for the Lord, Come Forward!

Wowza girls, I have noticed on the one place site, the "likes" are shooting up like crazy!
So happy to be a part of sharing something so great!
I pray this study will speak directly to your heart as it has mine! :)
~Melanie

Update: These links are no longer available, sorry!
Part One:
Part Two:
Part Three: