Digital Scrapbook Page | A Birthday for Mothers Day + A Freebie

Our second son Riley will be 12 on Sunday!  12! Gasp!
Gosh, it feels like I haven't blogged in months!
Busy with baseball, fishing ... baseball, fishing... and of course don't forget the dance lessons for our one and only Princess collection! :)
Tonight starts off our weekend with a singing and dinner at our church.  This goes late into the evening.
Up early in the morning to run errands and place out the finishing touches for a handsome 12 year old!
Moving forward into the weekend.... Sunday is also Mother's Day!
No gifts for me please... but give me T-I-M-E with the number ones in my life.

I am excited to see what the family outing will be.

To my dear Mama in AZ!  Love you bunches. :)
... here's to ALL you Mom's out there!
Rest and Restore Mom,  You deserve it!

Here's a layout I did using this kit.
This layout is a quick page you'll find in the download.

Sorry, download no longer available.
Make sure you don't miss another one by liking my facebook page.