Digital Scrapbook Page | My Life

In every change that you experience in life,
there will be times when you'll wonder if you can endure.
But you'll learn that facing each difficulty
{one by one}
isn't so hard.
It's when you don't deal with a situation
that it sometimes comes back to confront you again.
Changes are sometimes very painful,
but they teach us that we can endure
and that we can become stronger.
including yours truly....
Everything that comes into your life has a purpose,
but the outcome is in your hands by the action you take.
Be wise with your life,
be willing to endure,
and always be willing to face life's challenges.
to me.....
Life is a personal journey to which each
of us must draw our own conclusions
and discover our own realities.
It is definately an adventure,
but we must all see the world for ourselves
and accept life for what it is,
for only then can we understand its secrets.
When I consider life and what it really truly means to me...
it is indeed worth the journey, no matter how many mountains I must climb!
blessed to share my life's journey,
~Melanie
Digital Kit by TG for Owl Tree Studio.