To all the Covenant Bible Study Girls.


If you have questions please post a comment, I'll do my best to help.
For the girls that emailed me....click on Covenant under Categories to the right and it will take you directly to the 'covenant' posts. I just love that you are getting your homework finished...how great you will feel when you finish!

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

For the girls that asked for a 'note card holder' ...I can meet up with you at church or I can mail you one...let me know.

Just a reminder- the note card scripture list is one of the last posts here on the blog for you to print. :)

The comments will be closed when we start our new study in January!

BUT, The posts will remain there for your reference!
So remember you can catch up anytime, don't bog yourselves down.

~Melanie