Week Eight Homework | Covenant 8-1 | Kay Arthur


I Will Put My Spirit Within

Picking up in Ezekiel 36

The Lord's I will's in this passage...Take you-sprinkle and cleanse you- give a new heart-put my Spirit in you and I will be your God.

We are able to be His people and live in the land that He gave to our forefathers.

Parallel between Ezekiel 36 and Jer 31

God will cause you to walk in His way through the Spirit.

Timing in Ezekiel had it been fulfilled.

No

Go back up in verses 22 and 23 and we find the answer to why God is doing this.

Then in Ezekiel 37:15-28 tells us when.

Girls we need to be watching looking up on guard be ready waiting eagerly for His return!

The Holy Spirit is God with us always which establishes the perfected New Covenant.

I can't wait till tomorrow. ~Melanie

Note Card Verse:
Ezekiel 36:26
"Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."

Ezekiel 36:27
"I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances."

Ezekiel 37:26-27
"I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will place them and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in their midst forever.
"My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people.

What know more about Kay Arthur? Go HERE.